BSix already offer a very successful Level 2 Child care course and will be extending this to deliver the advanced Level 3 qualification from September 2018!
If you are keen to pursue a career educating and working with young children then this could be the ideal course for you.
CACHE Level 3 Technical Award, Certificate and Diploma in Childcare and Education
The Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) will enable you to gain the knowledge and experience which will allow you to work with children from birth to 5 years. .
The course consists of the fourteen units below and two controlled assessments:
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s health and well-being
- Providing safe environments for children
- Child health
- Play and learning
- Understanding children’s additional needs
- Observation, assessment and planning
- Supporting emergent literacy
- Supporting emergent mathematics
- Preparing for school readiness
- International perspectives
- Reflective practice for professional development
- Professional partnerships in early years
- Professional Practice Portfolio
The Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education enables you to enter the workforce as an Early Years Educator or access Higher Education to continue your studies.
Various job roles include:
- Early year’s educator
- Practitioner in day nurseries, nursey schools and reception classes
- Preschool worker
- Home based childminder