The BWell range of programmes and initiatives for Staff are tailor-made to suit you no matter what role you play in the life of the college. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible support to enhance your experience at BSix.
Some of our programmes for Staff include:
- Ongoing training covering a wide range of mental health topics to benefit you and your relationships with colleagues and students
- A confidential Counselling and Consultation service
- Informal peer support groups for teachers
- Opportunities to experience groundbreaking personal development courses, such as Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Counselling Skills for Teaching
- A link to Worklife Support, an external organisation providing further wellbeing opportunities, including a fully inclusive
- Employee Assistance Programme, free of charge to all BSix staff
Our programme is ever-expanding, responding to the needs and interests of our staff.
Thrive and flourish!